Can I buy a vehicle at Cornerstone Auto Sales from out of the state of Arizona?

By nathanflake | Posted in Uncategorized on Wednesday, December 26th, 2018 at 10:30 pm

The short answer is YES!

You can purchase a vehicle from our dealership at 5 E Fort Lowell Rd. Tucson AZ 85705 and take it to any other state you wish. There are a few forms that need to be filled out at the time of purchase, then we send you on your way with at 90 day temporary permit. Arizona Form 5011 needs to be filled out and then an Arizona 90-day nonresident permit needs to be purchased from the state for $15.00.

Cornerstone auto sales is obligated to collect Arizona Sales tax at the time of purchase. You might have to pay the difference when you go to register it in your home state if that state’s sales tax is higher than ours. (Our sales tax rate is 7.7% at the time of this writing). Another issue to be aware of is emissions tests. When you attempt to register the vehicle you purchased from us, your state may require an emissions test be performed.

We have such good prices on high demand vehicles, that we often get purchase inquiries from out of state.   We encourage you to browse our inventory from any corner of the globe, then contact us to make purchase arrangements. Our website is: Our phone number is 520-838-0212.